Every day we use different tools to increase our productivity in our jobs. One of the most outstanding is Microsoft Office 365. Nevertheless, some companies still haven´t discover all the useful capabilities for their businesses.
What is Microsoft Office 365? What can it do for my business? Or what else can it offer to my company? These are some of the typical questions that business leaders have. In this article I want to share with you more details about all this powerful tool can do to increase productivity.
The integration of Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central allows users and companies to obtain unique capabilities in different scenarios in order to increase productivity and efficiency. In particular, for a business owner a work day starts early in the morning. Considering this, they need full access to operations, mails, CRM, inventory and processes even when they are out of the office or in a business travel.
Office 365 includes every-day solutions as Outlook for mails. To integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Office 365 you don’t have to switch between apps to view critical data for our decision-making process. Without leaving our e-mail inbox, you´ll be able to check the inventory, create purchase orders, view customer’s data, update quotes and make informed decisions even from a desktop, tablet or a mobile device.
Office 365 is more than the tools we already know
I used to think that Office 365 just included Word, Excel and PowerPoint but I discovered a whole suite of business tools that increase productivity and efficiency in the daily tasks. In addition to the tools that we already know, Office 365 includes different solutions to help us focus on tasks to achieve our objectives.
These are some of the prominent solutions included in Office 365 that I recommend you:
- SharePoint: I personally recommend this tool to increase business collaboration. In this order, you can share critical data, websites, workflows and obtain a file synchronization for all your work team.
- Skype for Business: You can use it to receive calls, give presentations and attend meetings, all in one application. Also, you can host webinars, because Skype for business lets you add up to 250 people in a virtual meeting.
- Power BI: You will pass from data to knowledge. Power BI is integrated to simplify data analysis. The best part is that you can ask Power BI questions about your data using natural language. You will get a visual answer instantly. In this way, you will gain insights to make more informed decisions.
Also, you can install the latest full Office 365 applications on your devices. For this reason, you can work offline or online in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook too.
To resume, it´s common that your team spend a lot of time working and managing disconnected systems, applications and data into slow systems. Nevertheless, Office 365 is designed for the way people work today. Now that you have a better understanding of the productivity and collaboration that Office 365 provides. For this reason, let us share you how you will boost your business growth working with leading solutions and an experienced team.
Feel free to fill out our form if you require more details.
Latest posts by Tatiana Calero (see all)
- What is Microsoft Dynamics 365? - November 26, 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: Cloud vs On-Premise - November 6, 2018
- Reinvent your business productivity with Microsoft Office 365 - September 24, 2018