Microsoft Power BI is a set of tools and services, apps, and connectors that work together to help you understand and obtain easy access to corporate knowledge across the entire organization, enables interactive visualizations and insights, compiles information from multiple sources in one single centralized location, which you can access when and where you want.
Whether your data is a simple Excel spreadsheet, or a collection of cloud-based and on-premises hybrid data warehouses, Power BI connects to your data sources, visualizing and discovering important information
With Microsoft Power BI you can quickly and easily explore your information
- Dashboards-Create content rich dashboards such as an Accounts Payable dashboard displaying open invoices, cash on hand, average days to pay as well as countless others.
- Embedded BI- Works in the Office 365 and Dynamics 365 suite of products.
- Publish and share reports with only the individuals or teams you want.
- Interactive Visual exploration.
- Ease of use- simply graphical interface allows non-technical personal to create ad-hoc reports.
If you need more information please download our Factsheet